activemq-users mailing list archives

From Aneesh <>
Subject Re: Gathering the information of a Queue in Java
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:33:29 GMT
I went through those, but still cant get it..

I only have the BrokerService instance with me.
>From this instance i need to look up the attributes of a queue..
is it possible?

Basically from the junit files in the repository this is the way in whic we
can get a QueueViewMbean instance of a queue;

 ObjectName queueViewMBeanName = assertRegisteredObjectName(domain +
":Type=Queue,Destination=" + getDestinationString() +

 QueueViewMBean queue =
queueViewMBeanName, QueueViewMBean.class, true);

How can i obtain this from the BrokerService instance?
I cant get the MBeanServer from the BrokerService
Any suggestions will be really helpful..