activemq-users mailing list archives

From "jai.mathaiyan" <jaiganes...@gmail.com>
Subject How to determine network of Brokers
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:12:04 GMT
I have a requirement to determine if a broker is connected to another broker
in the network. I am not able to figure this out with the existing api's.
Any help is appreciated. Here is little more detail -

I have Broker A and Broker B. Broker A has to create a (static://(tcp://...)
network connection to Broker B. However it needs to first validate if Broker
B is not already connected to any another Broker. Broker B has only one tcp
transport connector.