activemq-users mailing list archives

From Aneesh <cv_ane...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Gathering the information of a Queue in Java
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:56:57 GMT
In the JMX Console when we click on a queue name link say
"BrokerName=localhost,Destination=dlq.queue,Type=Queue"
we will get a page (which lists Queue size, EnqueueCount, DequeueCount etc)
which describes the JMX MbeanView of the queue(ie dlq.queue) which we have
selected.

I need to get the same info in my java code.Is it possible?

Scenario is like this:
I have an instance of BrokerService with me.
I tried checking in the BrokerService and BrokerView (obtained as
brokerService.getAdminView())
but unable to find any suitable placeholders for getting a specific queue
information.
Tried invoking getDestinations() on the broker instance.It returned a list
of ActiveMQDestinations.
But that also doesnt have the MBean attributes which i need to check for a
specific Queue.
Please help me.

Thanks
Aneesh