activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <>
Subject SLF4J error deploying ActiveMQ RA 5.5.0 on Glassfish 3.1 !
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:49:45 GMT

I've came across with a deployment problem on Glassfish 3.1 and the new
ActiveMQ RA 5.5.0.  It seems that the dependency with SLF4J is kinda
difficult to satisfy. Whenever try to do, I got the same problem around

asadmin> deploy --libraries slf4j-api-1.5.11.jar,slf4j-log4j12-1.5.11.jar
remote failure: Error occurred during deployment: Exception while loading
the app : org.slf4j.LoggerFactory could not be successfully initialized. See
also Please see server.log
for more details.
Command deploy failed.

Have anyone got a similar problem?

By the way the URL link doesn't exist !!