activemq-users mailing list archives

From Laures <>
Subject Configuration of Custom Plugins with "bean"-Tags inside the Plugin-Tag causes Exception
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 07:47:24 GMT
The Documentation says its possible to configure your own plugins like that:

      <bean id="myPlugin" class="org.myorg.MyPlugin"/>

I tried this with on ActiveMQ 5.5 the following way:

      <jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="activemq-domain" />
      <bean id="authplug"

I am aware that I'm not configuring an authentication map, this was only a
test. In the end i want to configure another bean that injects my own
Authorization map into the Broker.

This config raised two problems:
1. Validation fails. The xml validation fails for this configuration because
the "bean"-Tag is not expected, even if the documentation sais otherwise.
2. When validation is deactivated spring throws the following exception:

Unrecognized xbean element mapping: bean in namespace