activemq-users mailing list archives

From Scott <liuheb...@hotmail.com>
Subject How can we know the last acknowledge message for each specific topic
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 13:38:47 GMT
how can i monitor and know what is the last acknowledge message for each
specific topic?

Here is a scenario:

I have a publisher "A", and three subscriber "B","C","D", and publisher "A"
has send out 10 messages ("1" to "10")  to all of them, but some accident
happen, "B" only receive "1" to "6", "C" only receive "1", "D" only receive
"1" to "9".

Question: any way i can know the last message of "B" is "6"? and last
message of "C" is "1" and last message of "D" is "9" ????

I know if we use JDBC as persistent adapter, we can have those information
in database table. but i am using kahadb now, so i am wondering is there a
way to know that? using JConsole? Web Console?