activemq-users mailing list archives

From andypiper <andypipe...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ integration with WebSphere MQ
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:42:59 GMT
Simply because I don't know of another messaging server that will connect to
a WMQ queue manager over sender/receiver channels, and if you use client
connections (SVRCONN) you'll have no local queueing and have to handle
connection broken error conditions in your app.

Again, I may be misunderstanding how AMQ behaves here... If it's possible to
use AMQ as your local queueing infrastructure and have that do the
"buffering"/ bridging to WMQ as we discussed then ignore my assertion that
you need WMQ both sides :-)

Hope I've not confused everyone too much, I'm learning here too!

-----
Andy Piper
IBM WebSphere Messaging Community Lead
http://andypiper.co.uk