activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marcelo Jabali <mjab...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: How to set message expiry in activemq
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 19:35:26 GMT
Hi Anurag,

You can set Time to Live for each message the producer sends to ActiveMQ. That's set on the
send method of the ActiveMQMessageProducer class. Take a look here [1]. You can also check
the JMS specification since TTL (JMSExpiration) is part of the standard JMS.

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQMessageProducer.html#send(javax.jms.Destination,
javax.jms.Message, int, int, long)

Hope this helps,

-Marcelo