activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: disk IO rate peak?
Date Sun, 08 May 2011 20:16:08 GMT
There was some recent work on message priority support for durable
subs which puts more pressure on the index for each message send. My
suspicion is, that is the cause of the slow down. Unfortunately it is
not possible to disable priority ordering at the moment.
Can you open a jira issue to track this, we should be able to attain
parity with the amqPersistenceAdapter for this use case. I will try
and get some time over the next few weeks to investigate further.