activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: message clears from db if application or activemq restarts..
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 12:15:46 GMT
Hi,

are you using persistent or non-persistent delivery for your messages?
Any non-persistent message will be discarded on broker restart
(however, I don't know why it would go to the storage in the first
place, though).

And are you using a time-to-live on your messages, which might have
expired the time your broker restarts?

Best regards,
Martin