activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jordi Fernández <jordi.fernan...@esilog.com>
Subject Events lost on topic when activemq in cross-domain scenario with cross-origin jetty ajax filter (using ajax connector)
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 09:46:08 GMT
Scenario:

We have a webapp under domain http://www.mydomainA.com. ActiveMQ is
under domain http://www.mydomainB.com with the jetty cross-origin
filter active. User agent is firefox 3.6.

The browser makes a request to the webapp under mydomainA and gets the
html with the amq js libraries. The js makes ajax requests to the
ActiveMQ server under mydomainB to create a topic. So far so good, the
cross-origin filter is working fine, the topic is correctly created.
But when there is a message for this topic we see in the activeMQ
console and logs that the consumer (firefox ajax comet connection) is
removed and the message is obviously not delivered. The log we see in
activeMQ (DEBUG mode on) is:

localhost removing consumer: ID-... for destination:
topic://my.topic.3392  |
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion | VMTransport:
vm://localhost#9

This same scenario works correctly when activeMQ is under mydomainA
and no cross-origin technique is necessary.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.