activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: problems when configuring activemq master/slave mode in URL
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 08:23:23 GMT
I guess this is again a problem with the PHP client, so you can take a look
there. If you want I can put the source on github, so it's easier to
collaborate on it.

Dejan Bosanac -
The experts in open source integration and messaging -
ActiveMQ in Action -
Blog -

Connect at CamelOne <> May 24-26

The Open Source Integration Conference