activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject 12G datastore - there should be virtually nothing
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 08:26:47 GMT
Ubuntu Linux running AMQ 5.5.0, previously running 5.4.x releases.

I have just noticed our "hub" machine has 12% store used. df -h inside the
kahadb dir shows 357 .log files consuming 12G of space. They begin Oct 2010
- there are no obvious large gaps over time but some files are clearly gone.

Looking at lsof only three are currently open. The hub receives messages on
queues and publishes messages on topics.

Can anyone advise on investigation work please.

James