activemq-users mailing list archives

From janne postilista <jannepostilis...@gmail.com>
Subject changing all ActiveMQ ports
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 06:29:14 GMT
I am using ServiceMix, which comes with embedded ActiveMQ. Embedded
ActiveMQ uses the default ports such as 61616.

I want to test the solution using a non-embedded ActiveMQ instance, on
the same machine though. To be able to run both serviceMix with
embedded ActiveMQ and the independent ActiveMQ instance, I want to
change the ports of the independent ActiveMQ.

I see files such as conf/activemq.xml with configuration such as
<transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616"/> that I
can change to do what I want. But there's several of those
configuration files and many of them contain some port definitions,
for example activemq-jdbc.xml has the same <transportConnector
name="default" uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616"/>.

Do I just need to go through all the different configuration files
manually or is there an easier way to change ports?