activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steve Angelovich <SAngelov...@lgc.com>
Subject how to set pendingSubscriberPolicy for an embedded broker
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 19:17:34 GMT
I have an embedded broker and I want to set specify which cursor to use
and some of the attributes.

When using the activemq.xml file I'm specifying something like;

<destinationPolicy>
<policyMap>
<policyEntries>
<policyEntry topic=">" producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="50mb">
<pendingSubscriberPolicy>
<fileCursor />
</pendingSubscriberPolicy>
</policyEntry>
<policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="50mb">
<pendingQueuePolicy>
<fileQueueCursor/>
</pendingQueuePolicy>
</policyEntry>
</policyEntries>
</policyMap>
</destinationPolicy>

Can somebody point me to an example or the right place in the javadocs
so that I can specify this information programmatically  when using an
embedded broker.

Thanks,
Steve

and delete all copies of this message.