activemq-users mailing list archives

From Suneel Papineni <Suneel.Papin...@mettoni.com>
Subject Error Codes - ActiveMQ-CPP
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 14:19:28 GMT
Hi,

Is there any list of error codes with description for ActiveMQ-CPP
client. Right now I am capturing CMSException and trying to look for
error codes. Unfortunately I didn't find any codes and methods like
"getMessage()", "getStackTrace()", "what()" are giving a description and
trace about the error. So is there any other way to find out the error
code respective to the error occurred.

Errors might be like "Username or Password is wrong", "Client ID already
exists", "Connection failed for any other reason", "message sent with an
error" or any other errors.

Thanks & Regards

Suneel