activemq-users mailing list archives

From lexsoto <>
Subject Re: Transaction issues
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 13:34:21 GMT
I suspect that, because I am using a connection pool with the RA adapter,
somewhere somehow the transaction information is not cleared when the
connection is returned to the pool. In another post earlier, I had another
Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: The resource is allready being used in
transaction context.
which is not exactly the same, but it seems related.

I will do more testing reducing the number of connections in the pool.
I am really looking for pointers, and hints that help me investigate.

Does it sound I am in the right path?