activemq-users mailing list archives

From Aneesh <>
Subject Re: Advisory Messages
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 12:50:37 GMT
Hi Gary

Went quickly through the junits and got a rough idea.
Now coming to my requirement, my environment is ActiveMQ 5.2 integrated with
and using Spring for configuring the broker and the producer/consumer.

For example i have a queue having the physical name outbound.queue and when
the server is up and running i could see
in the jmx console the entries

I believe by default the advisories are enabled and thatz the reason why i
can see two topics, the Producer and Consumer advisories for the queue,
Now the question is how can i listen to these topics using the
SimpleMessageListenerContainer provided by Spring?
Can you share some lights on this?.