activemq-users mailing list archives

From Aneesh <cv_ane...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Advisory Messages
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 12:50:37 GMT
Hi Gary

Went quickly through the junits and got a rough idea.
Now coming to my requirement, my environment is ActiveMQ 5.2 integrated with
JBoss
and using Spring for configuring the broker and the producer/consumer.

For example i have a queue having the physical name outbound.queue and when
the server is up and running i could see
in the jmx console the entries
BrokerName=localhost,Destination=ActiveMQ.Advisory.Producer.Queue.outbound.queue,Type=Topic

BrokerName=localhost,Destination=ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Queue.outbound.queue,Type=Topic

I believe by default the advisories are enabled and thatz the reason why i
can see two topics, the Producer and Consumer advisories for the queue,
outbound.queue.
Now the question is how can i listen to these topics using the
SimpleMessageListenerContainer provided by Spring?
Can you share some lights on this?.

Thanks
Aneesh