activemq-users mailing list archives

From teapot <jijun.w...@oracle.com>
Subject Running 2 instances of AMQ on the same machine
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 18:25:59 GMT
Hello;

We configure AMQ on our app server via spring bean and specify the port of
transportConnector as follows:

<transportConnectors>
   <transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0"/>
</transportConnectors>

We want to run multiple instance of our app server on the same machine. So
we change the 61616 to different port number available on that machine(we
already assigned different ports for app server connection). However, we
cannot bring up the second AMQ broker.

We think there are probably some other ports used by the broker and we are
wondering what those ports are and if they can also be configurable? Thanks.

Thanks.