activemq-users mailing list archives

From alpharv ...@alpha-solutions.dk>
Subject Network of brokers - reconnect network bridge
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 13:57:52 GMT
Hi.

We have a setup where we use "static" definitions to connect 2 brokers to a
central broker. Alle messages are going through these 2 brokers and are
boing forwarded to a single central broker.

That is from the 2 brokers we have a definitions saying uri="static:(tcp:
for the transport.

We have recently had a problem where the network connection was down between
the servers for several hours. normally the connection between the servers
is actomatically re-established - but this time this did not happen. We had
to restart one of the servers.

Question: Does the broker have a property or setting so that it does NOT try
to reconnect if reconnections have failed for some time?