activemq-users mailing list archives

From Petter H <petter.helas...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ.Advisory.Topic EnqueueCount
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 13:22:09 GMT
Hi,

I'm registering an Advisory consumer to ActiveMQ.Advisory.Topic.
When new topics are started I get an advisory messages about that.
But when a new producer registers to an existing topic the EnqueueCount of
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Topic gets incremented but I get no advisory message.
Is the EnqueueCount increased when it shouldn't be (child counter updating
parent maybe?) or am I missing out on a message when I shouldn't?

Regards
Petter