activemq-users mailing list archives

From chitta <>
Subject Re: Failover using journaled JDBC.
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 12:17:49 GMT
Is there any difference between journalPersistenceAdapterFactory and
Or both are only different ways of achieving journaled JDBC persistency?
 Below are the configurations.

	<journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/data"
dataSource="#mysql-ds" />
	<journalPersistenceAdapterFactory journalLogFiles="1"
dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/data" dataSource="#mysql-ds">

I am using activeMQ 5.4.2.While journalPersistenceAdapterFactory works for
me, journaledJDBC does not work for me.It gives error message while starting
ActiveMQ with journaledJDBC .