activemq-users mailing list archives

From "lernen.2007" <erpolat.er...@googlemail.com>
Subject JMS Bridge AMQ Version 5.5.0
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 13:27:14 GMT
Hi,

Following situation:

ActiveMQ  <-----   Weblogic

I created a jms bridge between activemq and weblogic. It run fun with the
activemq version 5.4.2 But if I want to bind the activemq-core version 5.5.0
then I see the following warning on the weblogic side:

<18.05.2011 13:21 Uhr UTC> <Warning> <Connector> <BEA-190032> <<
eis/jms/WLSConnectionFactoryJNDIXA > ResourceAllocationException thrown by
resource adapter on call to
ManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection():
"javax.resource.ResourceException: Failed to start the connection ">
<18.05.2011 13:21 Uhr UTC> <Warning> <Connector> <BEA-190032> <<
eis/jms/WLSConnectionFactoryJNDIXA > ResourceAllocationException thrown by
resource adapter on call to
ManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection():
"javax.resource.ResourceException: Failed to start the connection ">

My Problem is I can't understand what it run with the version 5.4.2 but not
with 5.5.0.

Are the following information the same in version 5.5.0 compare to version
5.4.2:

Initial Context
Factory:org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
Connection Factory JNDI Name:QueueConnectionFactory
Destination JNDI Name:dynamicQueues/Test

Thanks im behaviour.