activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tianchi <tinali...@gmail.com>
Subject problems when configuring activemq master/slave mode in URL
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 18:39:46 GMT
I am trying to use configure activemq master/slave mode in URL on client side
like thg following:

failover://(tcp://localhost:61213,tcp://192.168.10.8:61213)?backup=true&initalReconnectDelay=20

I am using JDBC lock system to configure the two brokers, so when the master
is shut down,  I wanna the slave become a master. I encountered a problem
which is if I shut down the primary broker, it takes the client a lot more
time to build connection to the secondary broker. Seems like it tries to
connect to the primary one first every time it connects to the secondary
one. Is it possible that I could make the client stick on one connection and
reconnect until that connection is failed instead of randomly reconnecting
all the time?

Not sure if that is doable by just using transport options.

Please help. Thanks