activemq-users mailing list archives

From "jai.mathaiyan" <jaiganes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subscriber throws errors and dies when using multiple openwire JMS client
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 20:11:55 GMT
Thanks Gary for the response.

I managed to test it with 5.5.0 and the problem did not seem to happen.
Earlier I used to get the exception on my second listener instance almost
immediately (after about 20 messages). Now I tested with upto 5 listeners
and 100 messages. All listeners were healthy and received all messages.

What could have been the problem ?
We are already deep into the development of the project (which uses spring
and hibernate) and would like to avoid upgrading to 5.5.0 at this stage.
5.5.0 requires updates to slf4j, logback and bunch of other dependent jar
files. If this is a simple fix, can it be available on the 5.3.1 branch ?

Thanks
Jai