activemq-users mailing list archives

From eweinberg <>
Subject Re: Active Mq creating thousands of connections
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 15:31:34 GMT
I've been doing some more digging around in this and I think it might be
related to the ScheduledMessage.AMQ_SCHEDULED_DELAY property I'm using in my
code. When i comment out that line, my connection count stays stable, but
with it in there, my connection count spikes and eventually drains back down
(assuming activemq isn't overwhelmed)

Is a separate connection/session opened per message with
ScheduledMessage.AMQ_SCHEDULED_DELAY set on it?