activemq-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject problem building using activemq 5.5.0 core using maven
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 15:00:45 GMT
I'm trying to run a JDK 1.5 build using activemq-core-5.5.0.jar.  When I run
mvn compile, I get the following error which indicates that activemq was
built using JDK 1.6.  What's odd, is that when I compile using Eclipse,
there is no problem and I'm performing a JDK 1.5 build there as well.

[INFO] Compilation failure
cannot access org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory
bad class file:
class file has wrong version 50.0, should be 49.0