activemq-users mailing list archives

From danieldestro <danieldes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slave of ActiveMQ Cluster does not dequeue messages
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 22:46:07 GMT
Just tested the cluster mode in the HOMOLOG environment (smae network as
production) and it seems to be working fine (same IP 10.198.14.61, ports
61616 / 62626 and console on 8161 / 8262).

I testes a demo queue... through web console... I posted and consumed a
message on queue and both master/slave have the same numbers on QUEUES
columns...

On production this does not happen... Should I look at any network
configuration / restriction?