activemq-users mailing list archives

From degenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Hide ActiveMQ log4j messages
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 10:44:40 GMT
Thanks for your reply.  I think one of my problems is that I don't know where
the log4j.properties file that needs to be modified is!

My application code is using log4j too.  Without success, I tried updating
its log4.properties file thus:

# Set root logger level to INFO and its only appender to A1.
log4j.rootLogger=WARN, A1

# A1 is set to be a ConsoleAppender.
log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender

# A1 uses PatternLayout.
log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %m%n

log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport.level=ERROR

Lou.