activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: changing all ActiveMQ ports
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 07:24:36 GMT
Only one of these activemq-*.xml configuration files gets used at
runtime. By default it is activemq.xml. The other are provided to show
you various configuration options for different use cases. You can tell
the broker which file to use at runtime by running, e.g.

./activemq xbean:file:../conf/activemq-jdbc.xml
See
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-command-line-tools-reference.html
for a list of command line options.

Bottom line: Pick the activemq-*.xml that  suits you most, change the
ports in this file and then run activemq as above.

Regards,
Torsten Mielke
tmielke.blogspot.com