activemq-users mailing list archives

From karen <jaskaran1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.5: Not able to get the DLQ_DELIVERY_FAILURE_CAUSE_PROPERTY value
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 15:24:13 GMT
Hi Gary

Thanks alot for replying.
I am using the tcp protocol with the following broker url:-
tcp://localhost:61616
My application is using the Spring Framework. And i am using the
DefaultMessageListenerContainer for the listeners.

I have attached a log file that captures the following use case:-
1) A message is sent to the Test Queue
2) This message is received by the listerner. This Listener throws a runtime
exception with a simple text string:
throw new RuntimeException("Pls work " + " force a redelivery");
3) The message is automatically sent to a DLQ called Failed.Test

I noticed that the poisonCause is null in the file.

Please help.

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n3495917/activemq.log
activemq.log