activemq-users mailing list archives

From caro <caroline.mathe...@atosorigin.com>
Subject JMS to MQ series bridge
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 10:26:04 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to ActiveMQ. I am trying to configure a bridge between Active MQ
and MQ series. Everything
works fine until the MQ series is being stopped. At this point Active MQ do
not detect that connection id dead and when I restart MQseries and send new
messages they stay stuck in MQ series until I restart ActiveMQ. Can someone
tell me what I am doing wrong.
I'm using the Active MQ latest version 5.5.0_2 and here is my activemq.xml
file :
<beans
  xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2
.0.xsd
  http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd">

    <bean
        <property name="locations">
            <value>file:${activemq.base}/conf/credentials.properties</value>
        </property>
    </bean>

<broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core" brokerName="broker2"
id="localbroker" waitForSlave="true">

  <jmsBridgeConnectors>
    <jmsQueueConnector outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#remoteFactory">
      <inboundQueueBridges>
        <inboundQueueBridge
          inboundQueueName="TEST" localQueueName="SINTEST"/>
      </inboundQueueBridges>
    </jmsQueueConnector>
  </jmsBridgeConnectors>

<managementContext>
  <managementContext createConnector="true" connectorPort="1199"
rmiServerPort="1198"/>
</managementContext>

<persistenceAdapter>
            <kahaDB directory="${activemq.base}/data/kahadb"/>
        </persistenceAdapter>

  <transportConnectors>
    <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61617" />
  </transportConnectors>

</broker>

<bean id="remoteFactory"
  class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory">
                        <property name="transportType" value="1"/>
                        <property name="queueManager" value="MQAMQ"/>
                        <property name="hostName" value="XX.XX.XX.XX"/>
                        <property name="port" value="1212"/>
</bean>

    <import resource="jetty.xml"/>

</beans>