activemq-users mailing list archives

From agujral <>
Subject Re: Failover configuration not working
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 22:25:59 GMT
Hi There,
            Thanks for your reply.I want to accomplish the following I have
two brokers I want my producer
to write use both the brokers equally.For example say there are two brokers
A and B
a)Say my producer has data to write to and it writes to broker A.
b)Now again the producer has data now producer should write to broker B and
broker A.

I want to accomplish this so that client makes equal write requests to both
the brokers is there a way I can accomplish this.

Thanks a lot,