activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michael <mtarullo...@optonline.net>
Subject Problem with SLF4J
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 01:49:57 GMT
I'm trying to run a very simple message producer app.

I'm starting the app from Eclipse.  I've set the Eclipse Run Configuration
classpath option to point to activemq-all-5.5.0.jar as indicated in the
required JARs section of the web site.

This is the first time I'm trying to run ActiveMQ on Windows 7.  I had been
running ActiveMQ on Windows XP in the past.

The error message I get on the Eclipse console is:

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".

SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
details.

org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder

      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getSingleton(LoggerFactory.java:230)

      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.bind(LoggerFactory.java:121)

      at
org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.performInitialization(LoggerFactory.java:112)

      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getILoggerFactory(LoggerFactory.java:275)

      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:248)

      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:261)

      at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.<clinit>(ActiveMQConnection.java:109)

      at JMSActiveMQPublisherApp.<init>(JMSActiveMQPublisherApp.java:15)

      at JMSActiveMQPublisherApp.main(JMSActiveMQPublisherApp.java:27)

org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder

      ... 9 more

Thanks for the help,

Mike