activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject Re: How to send a textMessage to an exising queue (destination)
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:08:36 GMT
Hi Ming,

I think that nobody needs to do something like this because, guessing about
your problem, you could be trying to dont allow to send messages to a
queue/topic, if you have no consumer of  the same one? (the consumer creates
the queue/topic). is it? (if I'm wrong sorry)
One of the features of JMS is that is asynchronous, and if you are doing
things like that, you are not using one of the features of the message
oriented systems.

It's only an opinnion :-P

Regards!

--