activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No UNIX/Linux/CygWin source available after version 5.3.0?
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 01:57:38 GMT
On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 2:44 PM, David Thiel <dave_thiel@hotmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>  I've looked for the UNIX/Linux/CygWin source (.tar.gz) for ActiveMQ, and I
> can't find it on the web site after version 5.3.0.
>
>  When I follow the Download Link for "Source for UNIX/Linux/CygWin"
> (activemq-parent--source-release.tar.gz), the pages for ActiveMQ versions
> 5.3.1, 5.3.2, 5.4.0, 5.4.1, 5.4.2, direct me to a list of mirror sites with
> the file not available.
>
>  Did I miss something, or did the project decide to stop providing the
> source for UNIX/Linux/CygWin?  I looked through the web site and version
> release notes, but didn't see any announcements about it.

The only portion of the source code that is specific to any single
operating system are the start scripts. So the zip file of source that
you see is the source code for ActiveMQ.

You can also grab the source directly from the Subversion repo for any
of the released versions or the trunk.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/