activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: EOFException when accessing message's properties
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 13:15:46 GMT
Hi,

I investigated the issue further.

In the corresponding message, the "marshalledProperties" seems to be
corrupt. The length header indicates 4 properties being present, but
only two marshalled properties are in the "marshalledProperties"
array. This is the reason for the EOFException during parsing.

Also interestingly, this only happened to persistent messages. On the
broker, they seem to be valid (they can be browsed in the web
interface). Until restart of the broker, when they are loaded from
persistent storage, then I cannot browse for them in the queue due to
the EOFException happening on the web-interface as well.

Should I search for the issue on the broker, the consumer or the
producer (my guess being the broker)? Any hints?

Thanks in advance,
Martin