activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messages stuck in queue
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 13:52:23 GMT
is there any correlation between the memory limit and the message
getting stuck. Can you remove the limit and see if you can reproduce
or increase the limit. Also, if you enable trace level logging and can
reproduce there may be some interesting information in the log. If so,
please share.

If you can reproduce the problem, can you share your test case?