activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alex Dean <a...@crackpot.org>
Subject Re: Error with ActiveMQ 5.5 and websocket over Stomp client
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:32:58 GMT

On Apr 28, 2011, at 3:24 AM, stratio wrote:

> Hello, I'm using a ruby client and activemq 5.5 to publish messages on a
> topic and then i would like to consume them with a js client using websocket
> over Stomp.

I believe you've had problems in the past consuming XML messages which contain embedded HTML.
 Is that the case here as well?  If so, perhaps try publishing messages which don't contain
HTML and see if that makes any difference.

Sorry I can't provide any more detailed questions.  I'm not too familiar with the websocket
code, though I keep meaning to make time to learn how it works.

A quick JIRA search turned up this issue, which sounds like it might be related: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3284

alex