activemq-users mailing list archives

From Reynald Borer <>
Subject Re: PooledConnections Poor Performance
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 05:35:46 GMT

By default, CachingConnectionFactory only caches a single session, as explained on the JavaDoc
of the class (

"By default, only one single Session will be cached, with further requested Sessions being
created and disposed on demand. Consider raising the "sessionCacheSize" value in case of a
high-concurrency environment."

So you should consider increasing the session cache size to see if it help.