activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michal Singer <Michal.Sin...@expand.com>
Subject current thread's class loader is changed during onMessage of
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:24:11 GMT
Hi, I have a problem which will reproduce on AMQ 5.2.0 as well as 5.5.0 and I assume on every
version.
I am running a multi process environment, where the client and server processes communicate
through ActiveMQ.
Client is on top of tomcat 6.0.18, server is on top of Spring 2.5.6. I am using 2 web application
contexts in tomcat.

I am implementing on the client side the MessageListener onMessage methor, which uses ActiveMQObjectMessage
object in runtime.
Some times after restart, I see that when entering onMessage,

The Thread.currentThread.getContextLoader() shows a wrong class loader, that of the other
web context.
This causes many problem.

it seems like the thread pool of the AMQ is somehow mixed and so the thread entered on onMessage
was somehow wrong.

Any ideas what this means? What should be done?

Thanks,
Michal Singer

Expand Networks
6 Hanechoshet Street