activemq-users mailing list archives

From mruan <ming.r...@ab-ovo.com>
Subject Re: How to send a textMessage to an exising queue (destination)
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:06:36 GMT
Thanks Aleksandar! Tim suggested similar solution yesterday, and I tried ...
I'll try again. Now I hope that you guys understand what I want, and do you
still think that nobody needs to do like this? The new suggestions of Tim
seem OK to me as well, though they are new for me, I'll try them as well. In
summary I'll try the following:

1) the destinations + security config.
2) advisory message
3) cache the destination (this is really new, could you provide more info?)

Thanks a lot and I'll report the results next week.

Have a nice weekend.

Ming