activemq-users mailing list archives

From Heimi <he...@heimi.net>
Subject Re: Messages stuck in queue
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:04:11 GMT
Great to find this thread. This is exactly my own setup and we have exactly
the same problem here.

The backend db is a Oracle DB and we run into this situation frequently. We
see some messages in the admin view. When we try to look into them, no
messages are shown on the detailed view of the Admin Webinterface.

When we restart the server, the messages are consumed by the running
(restarted) subscriber. When we only restart the subcriber, nothing happens.
We need an ActiveMQ restart to fix the situation.

Are there any news on this problem ? We are on ActiveMQ 5.2.0.