activemq-users mailing list archives

From micha <michael.we...@ww-informatik.de>
Subject Forcing processing of a queue and wait until empty
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:16:09 GMT
Hi all,

we have switched to activemq and we are using automated webtests. Some of
these tests put messages in a queue and we have to wait for these messages
to be processed before we can go on with the tests.

Messages gets redelivered on failures. Currently I use jmx in a loop with a
sleep and assume that it failed if the queue not gets empty within a period
of time.

Now the question is if there exists a better way. Such as a way to force the
processing of a queue (and gets information if the processing has failed) in
order to speed up the tests?

Regards

Michael