activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting Usage Manager Memory Limit reached message on the topic
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:40:25 GMT
HI,

I have a topic on which millions of messages are published and there was no
subscriber on that, till that time it was working fine.

I put a subscriber on that, read some messages and subscriber was killed.
After some time, I got Usage Manager Memory Limit message and the system
crashes. In the past the same topic has handled much more messages than
today.Only difference there was no subscriber in the past.

What could be the reason for this.

Thanks,
Manu