activemq-users mailing list archives

From "lernen.2007" <erpolat.er...@googlemail.com>
Subject UDP Communication
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 07:21:45 GMT
I want to create communication over udp:

factory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory("udp://localhost:61618");
connection = factory.createConnection();
connection.start();

but I get always the following exception:

javax.jms.JMSException:
org.apache.activemq.transport.RequestTimedOutIOException
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:62)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1298)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1384)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.start(ActiveMQConnection.java:504)
(AbstractCommunication.java:109)
	Caused by: org.apache.activemq.transport.RequestTimedOutIOException
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.FutureResponse.getResult(FutureResponse.java:54)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.reliable.ReliableTransport.request(ReliableTransport.java:81)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.request(TransportFilter.java:93)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1276)
	... 6 more

What can be the reason that it doesn't work?