activemq-users mailing list archives

From "lernen.2007" <erpolat.er...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Messages stuck in queue
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:54:28 GMT
I could reproduce the problem. Following situation:

Producer(Client)                                      Consumer(Server)
NetworkConnector

I shutdown the consumer and the producer get messages further. If I start
the connection between producer and consumer again then at first I see the
following exception in activemq log:

Async error occurred: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The subscription
does not exist: ID:n11-1681-1159779699684-5:1:1:1

and then some of the messages which deliver to the consumer stuck in queue.