activemq-users mailing list archives

From ks <vani_sengottai...@yahoo.com>
Subject PooledConnections Poor Performance
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 02:51:41 GMT
I used Spring's CachingConnectionFactory and found that it uses only one
connection. When we run performance tests, threads are blocked to send
message ( even when it is async).

So I tried using PooledConnectionFactory. Now threads are blocked more time
for getting connection ( creating the connection and also acquiring the
connection). With the pooling I would expect only first set of requests to
take time. But here it also took more time to get the created connection.

Any suggestions?