activemq-users mailing list archives

From nnprasad <NNakarika...@dwd.IN.gov>
Subject Re: Stuck messages - Dispatch issues
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:19:40 GMT
 We have been experiencing the same Issue and using 5.2.0.

Recently upgraded to 5.4.2 because of this, But I am Not Sure this has been
fixed.

Responding to Rob Davis Post..

I think nothing to suspect with Spring here, because when this is happening
I tried hitting the same queue with a new simple consumer(AMQ connections
and NO Spring JMS). This Simple consumer is also waiting on the newly sent
message. created a new queue and subscribed to it while this is happening.

New Producer - new Queue - New Single Consumer = No Receive Happened.

Useful Links:
                   https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SPR-5110

I created an Issue with good links

I am really afraid of 5.4.2 because Once I saw in it...but Some one also
reported the same in 5.4.2

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Message-stuck-on-queue-td3338786.html#a3354797

We are planning to go to production with 5.4.2, Its a public project related
to claims, what if they were not processed because of activeMQ not
delivering messages ?????????????????? :-(

Please take this as serious.

Thank You,
Nag. P