activemq-users mailing list archives

From David Thiel <dave_th...@hotmail.com>
Subject No UNIX/Linux/CygWin source available after version 5.3.0?
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 21:44:17 GMT
All,
  I've looked for the UNIX/Linux/CygWin source (.tar.gz) for ActiveMQ, and I
can't find it on the web site after version 5.3.0.

  When I follow the Download Link for "Source for UNIX/Linux/CygWin"
(activemq-parent--source-release.tar.gz), the pages for ActiveMQ versions
5.3.1, 5.3.2, 5.4.0, 5.4.1, 5.4.2, direct me to a list of mirror sites with
the file not available.

  Did I miss something, or did the project decide to stop providing the
source for UNIX/Linux/CygWin?  I looked through the web site and version
release notes, but didn't see any announcements about it.

       Thanks for any responses,
             David Thiel